Measuring by the company's technicians is the mandatory step preceding the manufacturing and the installation of timber windows. The measurements are taken with modern high-precision instruments to avoid any deviations and errors.
After the measurements have been taken and the timber windows have been manufactured, the installation begins. It includes the following stages:
- Dismantling the old windows. They must be removed carefully without damaging the aperture.
- Preparing the aperture. The aperture should be cleaned of dirt and debris and widened if necessary.
- Installing double-glazed timber windows in the aperture. At this stage, moulds, boards, and other assembly materials and professional tools from leading international brands may be used.
- Rigorous fixing of the installed frames. At this stage, the installation technician also applies waterproofing to the entire perimeter of the aperture.
- Installation and adjustment of handles and other accessories. Then the technician checks the correct and smooth operation of all mechanisms.
Timber window installation prices depend on several factors, such as the size of the aperture, types and sizes of timber windows, overall complexity, and workload of the installation. Contact us to get an estimate of the installation price. Submit your request on our website.